URGENT: Studio Thirty Three Needs You NOW!
To the Many individuals who are voting strong every day, THANK YOU! And to the many others who are not, please consider this post carefully.
It is time to make this happen – to join together as a community. We have been wading in and out of winning for too many months. Studio 33 cannot do this alone; we need everyone to do their one small part. Get on line and vote!!! Text message your vote, ask your friends and family to vote. Just do it today and every day remaining in October.
It is October 17. There is less than 2 weeks left to this month which means that we have limited time to regain our position in the lead for the $50K grant that we have been rallying for since May. Yes, since May, it is hard to believe that we have spent nearly 6 months – always being so close and in the lead. It is hard to imagine why we can’t seem to maintain enough voting strength at the end. Perhaps I have not made it clear what we need to do as a community. This post is exactly that.
We seem to loose ground on weekends. Here are some ideas to guide you.
- Text message votes are easy, quick and are being done on a large scale, at ball games, in stadiums at all types of events that have many people that will listen to an announcement or pay attention to the flyers being handed out with voting information. Most of the radical shifts in rankings are due to massive “text message voting” at events.
- TEXT 100505 to Pespsi @ 73774. If you have unlimited text messaging, then please vote for our dedicated team that has helped us reach the top. Do you all realize how many tens of thousands of votes are needed daily to win? Most of these votes come from our Good Dreams Team. All text numbers will follow this post.
- If there is an event planned, of any kind, a fund raiser or concert of festival of any kind, volunteers of any of the organizations that will benefit from this grant can be helping to network. I have sent a flyer to everyone that can be printed and shared on a large scale.
- Email reminders to vote on line should go out daily at this point.
- If you are one of the nonprofit organizations that will ultimately benefit from the Studio Earth Initiative once it gets going (with the help of this grant), I would ask you to consider any of these things, and to think outside the realm of the usual to figure out how you can help to promote and increase your votes from your individual networks.
I have been blessed to have a few dedicated volunteers who have worked relentlessly with me to not only maintain, but increase our support. We have been at this for 6 months and would hate to loose again because we could not ante up the vote count. But honestly and ultimately, it is up to the many of you who stand to benefit from this grant. Students who would potentially earn a scholarship should all be voting and spreading the word while also having your friends and families voting. The vision for this project and it’s potential is so huge, I think it would be an absolute waste if everyone wasn’t voting to help us win.
Wake up Haywood County and get on line and vote, text message your vote and tell your friends to vote! $50K here in our county would make a big difference in the lives of many. I hope this becomes your understanding and motivates everyone to help make this happen. Collectively we can do this!
Text Vote #’s: Send each project # as the text message to 73774 (one project# per text)
- Studio 33 :: 100505
- Skip Program :: 100847
- Casting for Recovery :: 101715
- Tilden Playground :: 100507
- Buss Fitness :: 100585
- Avalon :: 102340
- Redlands Bowl :: 102320
- Tualatin Elementary :: 100321
- St. Joseph School :: 100242
- TwHistory :: 102066
Studio Thirty Three and the Studio Earth Initiative
*If you are not familiar with the full potential of what this is about, please explore some earlier posts about the Studio Earth Initiative.
This entry was posted on October 17, 2010 at 10:35 pm and is filed under involving community and non-profits, Pepsi Refresh Everything, philanthropy, Social Enterprise, Studio 33 Jewelry, Studio Earth, The Big 10 Alliance. You can subscribe via RSS 2.0 feed to this post's comments. You can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.