Extending Gratitude to Everyone Supporting Our Continued Efforts to Manifest The Dream of Studio Earth
Our Mission Statement:
Studio Thirty Three is bridging the world of art and social needs, with a triple bottom line that supports the arts, social services, small business, emerging artists and the community.
- Supporting the local economy with a creative enterprise that sells finely handcrafted jewelry that is uniquely paired with nonprofit organizations. A generous 30% of retail profit will be given to the charity once the product line is produced, marketed and sold.
- EVERYBODY, ultimately
- Jobs will be created
- Nonprofit agencies will establish a revenue stream from funds sourced from sales
- Emerging artists from HCC Professional Crafts Curriculums will have access to well paid internships
- Local economy will be further supported by an already art-driven economy
In phase one we are creating an affordable line of unique handcrafted jewelry that supports local nonprofits, some of which include:
- HCC Foundation (scholarships for students in art related curriculums)
- Haywood County Arts Council
- Haywood Animal Welfare Association
- Haywood Habitat for Humanity
- Friends of the Great Smoky Mountains
- REACH of Haywood County
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- North Carolina Creative Autistic Living and Learning
- Big Brother Big Sister of Western North Carolina
- Manna Food Bank (supporting Haywood County)
- Neighbor to Family
- Veterans Organizations
Studio 33 has a dynamic plan to bridge the world of art and social needs.
Vote to be a part of the community that will make this happen!
Watch this four minute slide show for an overview of the project. http://www.studio33jewelry.com/studioearth/project.html
In phase two and three we begin seeing the bigger picture. It is the motivating force. The establishment of a Studio Earth Production Center, right here in Haywood County is the long range plan that holds great promise through the potential in it. Haywood County has all the right ingredients to see through to this end. Studio Thirty Three will continue its transparency of this business model and work towards realizing this goal.
- More and more will win as this business model grows to embrace all fine art and craft mediums:
- These jobs will be offered as well paid internships to graduating students of HCC Professional Crafts Curriculums.
- Non-profits nation-wide will benefit from the annual revenue stream that is generated by the sales of the product line
- Local economy will be further supported by being the hub of this enterprise.
- Satellite outlets can pop up in any town USA.
Help and support from the very community it supports is critical.
This one-time vote on line is so easy. Please vote today.
- Text to 244326, with Studio33 as message (no space), SEND
- Reply with your name, SEND.
- Reply with a brief reason why you like Studio 33.
- You will get a response, thanking you for the vote. If you don’t, chances are the text vote didn’t go through and you’ll need to try again.
Studio Thirty Three cannot do this alone! We are not just thinking outside the box, we are creating a new dimensional form – realizing the paradigm laid before us and we are hoping everyone will soon realize what it is we are doing. It’s a beautiful thing!
Open the box and step outside for a refreshing look at how to move through a crippled economy. Try it. Go ahead. Try something new!
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
Melodie Beattie – motivational author